There is some meaning to unpack behind this new logo:
- The split gear is drawn from the open source hardware/software movement, as I am a big supporter of open sourcing everything that I can.
- The lightbulb represents the classical “eureka” moment of coming up with a new idea.
- Inside the lightbulb, stylized circuits traces show my electrical background.
- The traces look like a tree, representing growth.
- Elements of electrical, software and hardware are all shown, along with consulting represented by the “eureka” lightbulb.
- The bottom of the lightbulb completes the gear, showing that all three elements are needed to make a working system.
- The HTML color codes are 20526f and 626f74. Put together, and in standard ASCII, this spells ” Robot”
The silkscreen board version will look like this:
You can find the designer behind the logo here: www.alyssamacleod.ca